July 7 at 1:00 pm ET: Brave new world – navigating the crisis and its aftermath
In partnership with Desjardins
Jimmy Jean a Macro Strategist with Desjardins Capital Markets will discuss:
- The COVID-19-induced economic crisis: where we stand and our view of the economic outlook
- Reopening our economy with a delicate new dual mandate: saving lives and livelihoods
- Until the vaccine: Adapting to a completely reconfigured economic landscape
- Policy solutions for the previous cycle will not work: the next expansion will require innovative thinking in Canada
- “Don’t let a good crisis go to waste”: the potential for a better society in the wake of COVID-19
July 8 at 2:30 pm ET: COVID-19: Technology Trends and Business Continuity
In partnership with Cisco
As many organizations transition through the initial disruption of a global pandemic they are now reevaluating digital transformation strategies to be able to meet customer needs and thrive long-term. Join Wayne Cuervo and Lisa Richardson from Cisco Canada for a discussion on technology trends and applicable business outcomes across various industries.
July 9 at 1:00 p.m. ET: Get Ready Workplace IPAC Program
In partnership with Get Ready
Every Hospital has an infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) Program to protect their staff, patients, and visitors from communicable diseases – now due to the COVID-19 pandemic every workplace needs an IPAC program.
Get Ready has been developing pandemic programs for hospitals for over ten years. We provide a complete certified Workplace IPAC Program to ensure employers are compliant, employees are safe, and customers feel confident to use your business services. Take this webinar where you will hear about the Welcome to the Get Ready Workplace IPAC Program.
July 14 at 1:00 p.m. ET: Maintaining Business Continuity through COVID-19 and beyond
In partnership with Rogers
In this webinar you will hear from Rogers Product Management executives who will provide you information on how to ensure that your business remains operational and your teams stay productive during these changing workplace environments.
The discussion will cover:
- Equipping employees to work safely and effectively from home
- Continue providing the same level of service to your customers
- Access and protect your business data no matter where you are
July 20 at 2:00 pm ET: How to support employees’ mental health and well-being during COVID-19 and beyond
In partnership with Sun Life
In a recent survey by Sun Life, over half (56%) of Canadians surveyed said COVID-19 is negatively impacting their mental health. Join this discussion to learn how to develop and maintain a positive mental health environment in your organization with speaker Carmen Bellows, Registered Psychologist, Director Mental Health Solutions Sun Life Financial.